Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering computer power,
database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and
grow. If you want get trained on AWS Training then its important to understand why
millions of companies or customers are currently leveraging AWS and what is the benfits
of AWS for thier business.
- Easy to use : AWS is designed to allow application providers, ISVs, and vendors to quickly and securely
host your applications – whether an existing application or a new SaaS-based application.
You can use the AWS Management Console or well-documented web services APIs to access
AWS’s application hosting platform
- Flexible :AWS enables you to select the operating system, programming language, web application
platform, database, and other services you need. With AWS, you receive a virtual environment
that lets you load the software and services your application requires. This eases the migration
process for existing applications while preserving options for building new solutions.
- Cost-Effective : You pay only for the compute power, storage, and other resources you use, with no long
-term contracts or up-front commitments. For more information on comparing the costs of
other hosting alternatives with AWS, see the AWS Economics Center.
- Reliable :With AWS, you take advantage of a scalable, reliable, and secure global computing infra-
structure, the virtual backbone of Amazon.com’s multi-billion dollar online business that has
been honed for over a decade.
- Scalable and high-performance : Using AWS tools, Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing, your application can scale up or down based on demand. Backed by Amazon’s massive infrastructure, you have access to compute and storage resources when you need them.
- Secure :AWS utilizes an end-to-end approach to secure and harden our infrastructure, including
physical, operational, and software measures. For more information, see the AWS Security